1. A Beautiful Silver plated Footed Fruit Server, made in Sheffield, England in the late of 19th Century, hallmarked EPNS.
Dimensions: Height: 16 cm Length (diameter of the cup): 18 cm, Diameter of the foot: 11 cm. Weight: 470 g.
2. Beautiful set of 2 footed bowls/cups made by Walker & Hall between 1952-1955 (according with hallmarks - that type of frame for the letter G and that type of the flag from it's logo, were used between 1950-1958); Also is hallmarked with "A1" - the best quality of electroplated objects in England.
Dimensions: Height: 7 cm, Cup diameter: 9 cm, foot diameter: 5.8 cm, Weight: 286 both.
3. A beautiful Cup of the well-known London retailer Harrods based in The Knightsbridge, the store being founded in 1849 by Henry Charles Harrod. The business was converted to limited (LTD) in 1889.
In 1928 Harrods Ltd bought Edwards & Sons and in 1934 Elkington & Co Ltd, well-known retailers / silversmiths in England.
For this item, Harrods was the retailer of John Sharewoods & Sons, a well-known silversmith in London.
Hallmarks: H Ld; Harrods London S.W., Hard Soldered, 15450, T and A1, (the best quality silver plated in England).
Dimensions: Height 5 cm, Cup diameter 8.2 cm, foot diameter: 5.8 cm, Weight: 97 g
All items are in good condition, please check pictures for condition of the items and for hallmarks.
I will safely ship it within 1-2 working days
- Esineiden lkm
- Jalkainen kulho
- Suunnittelija / Taiteilija
- Walker & Hall/Harrods
- Estimated Period
- 1900-luvun loppu / 1900-luvun alku
- Country of Origin
- Hyvä - käytetty, pieniä käytön ja ikääntymisen merkkejä
- 853 g